My Public Projects
- Rocsoc.org This is the website for the Lancaster University Rock and Metal society.
- Civilization VI Shuffle & Randomization This is a web tool to help randomize settings in civilization VI games.
This was my entry into the ANYTHING GOES JAM (game jam). I joined the jam late, but I was able to create a rough prototype in those two days.
Other Stuff I’ve worked on
- Final Year Project. Using Unity and Socket.io I created a 6+ player multiplayer game. Players controller their “duck” using a webpage on their smartphones.
- Second Year Group Project. Using an old Java API we created a 3 level shoot ‘em up space game. This game supported 2 players (on one keyboard).
- College Project. I created a simple rogue-like prototype using monogame.
- WordPress site for Shepley Engineers. I alongside a few others created a website for Shepley Engineers that is no longer publicly available (while at College).
- LNSA. This was a simple application meant to display the output of the command “ipconfig” in a visually pleasant manner.